Subject: STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
Lesson Length: 15 - 30 mins
Topic: STEM Challenges
Grade Level: 4, 5, 6, 7
Standards / Framework:
Brief Description: After completing a STEM challenge students will reflect on their thought process and results.
Know Before You Start: This activity can be used after any STEM challenge.
- Have students summarize the problem in their STEM challenge.
- Have students create a comic reflecting on the planning process and success of their STEM challenge:
- Describe the problem.
- What was your plan?
- What materials did you use?
- What was successful?
- What would you change next time?
- Have students share their comics with a peer or in small groups.
- Allow students to use the speech-to-text feature.
- Provide visuals of each step for student reference.
- Comic to print or display: Comic.
Suggested Content Packs:
Suggested Story Starters: